Time: 09:00 AM
St Philip Neri Cannoli Runs
3728 Leela Palace Way
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Thank you for your interest in this year's Cannoli 5K Run Saturday morning!
We are now in our 6th year of the 5K Cannoli Run and 1 mile Family Walk during the St. Philip Neri Italian Festival! It is always a fun event for family and friends! Come out and join us!
5K registration includes a T-shirt. See T-shirt policy below or on the website.
Packet pickup and Race Week registration:
Thursday 5/17 and Friday 5/18, 6-8 p.m. at the festival and race day Saturday 5/19 from 7:30 - 8:45 a.m.
Visit the Cannoli Run website for more details: www.SPNCannoliRun.com
Visit the Italian Festival website for details of the 3 day festival: www.SPNItalianFestival.org
Thank you. Feel free to contact me at any time!
Dave Paukovitz, Race Director, 803-415-1946, email@example.com
Strollers are allowed on the course. Please allow faster runners to pass during the race.
Dogs are not allowed at the festival.
WE WANT TO GET A T-SHIRT TO EVERYONE! This is the Cannoli Run and Walk! Enjoy it! Have fun! All inclusive!
Most races have an online deadline cutoff to get T-shirts, but we will go out of our way to make sure you get one!
BUT, we need you to understand the following...
1. We are raising money for the Fort Mill Care Center and the church so we need to do our best to keep our expenses down, including the amount of T-shirts ordered.
2. We place a large order of T-shirts on May 1. So, everyone registered online by May 1 is absolutely guaranteed a T-shirt to be available at runner bag pickup at the Italian Festival on Thursday May 17 and Friday, May 18 from 6-8:00 p.m., or on race day, Saturday May 19 between 7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
3. The second priority is given to online registrants after May 1 up to May 18. Most online registrants in this group will have a T-shirt ready by, but not guaranteed, at the week of the festival or on race day.
4. The third priority is given to in-person registrants at the Italian Festival on Thursday, May 17 and Friday, May 18 from 6-8:00 pm. T-shirts distributed as available.
5. By race day Saturday, May 19, T-shirts are distributed on an as available, first come, first serve basis.
6. Anyone not receiving a T-shirt by race day will be inventoried and we will place a SECOND ORDER of T-shirts. This order will take 2-3 weeks and T-shirts will be available for pickup at Fleet Feet Sports on Hwy 160 in Fort Mill. These participants will receive an email communication when the T-shirts are ready.
Packet Pickup (with T-shirt) and Race Week Registration
Thursday 5/17 and Friday 5/18, 6-8 p.m. at the festival.
Race day Saturday, 5/19 from 7:30 - 8:45 a.m.