Time: 09:00 AM
St Philip Neri Cannoli Runs
3728 Leela Palace Way
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Thank you for your interest in this year's Cannoli Run Saturday morning!
5k Registration includes a T-shirt. See t-shirt policy below or on the website.
7:30 am - 8:45 am - Race Day registration. Please note $5 increase in cost on race day registration.
9:00 am - 5K Cannoli Run
9:01 am - 1 Mile Family Fun Walk
10:00 am - Awards ceremony and prize drawing for all runners. Festival opens
10:30 am - Kids 100 Yard Dash (no registration needed)
Packet Pickup and Race Week Registration
Thursday 5/18 and Friday 5/19, 6-8:00 pm at the festival.
Visit the Cannoli Run website for more details: www.SPNCannoliRun.com
Visit the Italian Festival website for details of the 3 day festival: www.SPNItalianFestival.org
Thank you. Feel free to contact me at any time!
Dave Paukovitz, Race Director, 803-415-1946, email@example.com
Most important...we want to get everyone a t-shirt! This is the Cannoli Run and Walk! Enjoy it! Have fun! All inclusive!
Most races have an online deadline cutoff to get t-shirts, but we will go out of our way to make sure you get one! BUT, we need you to understand the following...
1. We are raising money for the Fort Mill Care Center and the church so we need to do our best to keep our expenses down, including the amount of t-shirts ordered.
2. We place a large order of t-shirts on May 2. So, everyone registered online by May 2 is absolutely guaranteed a t-shirt to be available at runner bag pickup at the festival on Thursday May 18 and Friday, May 19 from 6-8:00 pm, or on race day, Saturday May 20 between 7:45 am - 8:45 am.
3. The second priority is given to online registrants after May 2 up to May 17. Most online registrants in this group will have a t-shirt ready by, but not guaranteed, at the week of the festival.
4. The third priority is given to in-person registrants at the Italian Festival on Thursday, May 18 and Friday, May 19 from 6-8:00 pm. T-shirts distributed as available.
5. By race day Saturday, May 20, t-shirts are distributed on an as available, first come, first serve basis.
6. Anyone not receivinga t-shirt by race day will be inventoried and we will place a SECOND ORDER of t-shirts. This order will take 2-3 weeks and t-shirts will be available for pickup at Fleet Feet Sports on Hwy 160 in Fort Mill. These participants will receive an email communication when the t-shirts are ready.
Thank you!!! Dave
No pets allowed during the Cannoli Run, Family Walk or during the festival.
Thursday 5/18 and Friday 5/19, 6-8:00 pm at the festival. Saturday 5/20, 7:45 am - 8:45 am.
St. Philip Neri Catholic Church
292 Munn Road
Fort Mill, SC 29708