Time: 09:00 AM
Washington Center PTA
2 Betty Spencer Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
1. 5K Registration on or before April 14, 2017 is $25.00.
2. 5K Registration after April 14, 2017 is $30.00 .
3. The 5K run will begin promptly at 9:00a.m.
4. The 1 mile fun walk will begin at 9:15a.m.
What is the Washington Center?
The Washington Center serves students between the ages of 3 to 21, preschool through the twelfth grade, with severe intellectual disabilities. Most students have concurrent challenges such as blindness, deafness, or physical disabilties that require extensive specialized equipment. In the past our PTA has been able to support the students with funding for: field trip transportation, technology-iPads and cameras, adaptive therapeutic seating, and the therapeutic Nature Trail. This year we are working to provide sun sails for the outdoor playground and bench seating for the school foyer. Your donations above the registration fee is tax deductible. We thank you for you support of our special needs children.
LEVELS OF GIVING:
Bronze Sponsors: $100 or more donation places your name on the t-shirt and you recieve 2 shirts and 2 race entries.
Silver Sponsors: $250 or more donation places you name on the t-shirt and you will receive 4 shirts and 4 race entries.
Gold Sponsors: $500 or more donation places your name on the t-shirt and you receive 6 shirts and 6 race entries
Platinum Sponsors: $1000 or more donation places your name of the t-shirt and you receive 8 shirts and 8 race entries.
* Sponsors names will be printed on the t-shirts as long as the sponsorship is received on or before April 14, 2017.
1. Packet pick up will be on April 28, 2017, 2:30-5:00p.m. at the Washington Center, and prior to the event on April 29, 2017.
2. Registered participants are guaranteed shirts if registered by March 31, 2017.