Time: 08:14 AM
S.C. Ovarian Cancer Foundation
In honor and memory of a wife, a mom, a daughter, a daughter in law, a friend, a very special young woman, Kelley Upchurch. AND to bring HOPE to those facing the challenges of this disease -- to raise funds for S.C. Ovarian Cancer Foundation while bringing awareness for the cancer. Kelley loved her Jesus, her family (especially her Munchkin and Punkin) and CATS ! Hence, the 'name' of the runs. Won't you help to bring HOPE?
* Fun Run / Walk (Kat Krush) starts at 7:54 a.m.
* 4 plus 1.8K Run/Walk ( Kat Krazee ) starts at 8:14 a.m.
* Refreshments include: Special Cat Cake and HAPPY COW Chocolate Milk for all participants.
* Choose a T-shirt OR a ball cap for all registrants. Sizes and / or choice cannot be guaranteed after March 14, 2017
*Silent Auction Items!*
*Ovarian Cancer Survivor Drawing!*
*Volunteer Drawing and FREE T-shirts!*
*Participant 'Goodies' and Prize Drawings!
*Cash prizes for Best Overall Male and Female Award
*Age Group Awards
* Fundraise and / or donate $41.80 (recommended but NOT required)
Route information coming SOON!
Please consider fund-raising $41.80 (or MORE) for the S.C. Ovarian Cancer Foundation: http://www.scovariancancer.org/ .
ENCOURAGEMENT from His word:
Pets must be kept on leashes and in control at all times. All waste must be properly disposed of.
Respect the neighborhood - no trespassing into yards, etc.
Be safety conscience for yourself and others around you.
Strollers to the right - give runners the right of way. Walkers to the right - give runners the right of way.
Under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian's permission.
Online registration closes at 10 p.m. on March 30, 2017.
Awards presented at 9:14 a.m.
Event ends at 10:14 a.m.
Exact location to be announced but will be Simpsonville or Fountain Inn area. Will be available day of event