We started go-greenevents.com in early 2010 in response to the high fees and complicated user registration process of other online registration systems. Our goal was to make event registration easier and more cost effective for both participants and event directors; and we think that we've done that.
Event Director advantages:
- No listing fees (how does that work?)
- Real time registration data
- Flexible pricing options
- E-marketing plans to promote your events
- Opportunity to eliminate paper registrations
- Staff are all event directors
- We have great relationships with Race Management and Timing companies that work with us to give your event end-to-end race-day management.
Event Participant advantages:
- Low fees
- No site membership or account required
- No pop-up ads
- No annoying offers for magazines
- Staff are all event participants and understand online registration issues on other sites
go-greenevents.com was created by Jeff Papenfus and Mike Foley.
Jeff Papenfus was an Adventure Racer, Mountain Bike racer and runner who estimated he had spent enough money and time registering online for events to buy a new bike.
Mike Foley is a runner with 35 years of cross country, track and road racing experience. He is the head men's and women's cross country and track coach at Spartanburg Methodist College, a veteran race director and a journalist covering the sport of running.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our web site at 888-759-3666.